Germany were already formidable enough at Euro 2012 but they will be enlivened all the more by their rout of Greece. In mid-campaign, Joachim Löw’s side became carefree as they relished the fun to be had after half-time. Greece did not lack pride and there was a second goal for them in the 89th minute when Dimitris Salpigidis stroked home a penalty but it was a rare moment of inconvenience for the victors. The opening by Germany was full…
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw