To add news or articles to the website poland2012.net you need to have the status of an editor.
What you can and cannot publish as an editor?
- You can publish any information about any national team … its preparations, results in qualifications, staff changes and anything that concerns the preparations for the Euro 2012.
- If you are Polish or Ukrainian, you can publish information concerning the progress of preparations for the Euro 2012. Pictures and reports are welcome.
- We do not suggest exact subject matter of the published texts; the only requirement is that the text has to be related to the upcoming Euro 2012 event.
- You can not post any abusive texts in relation to other states and fans.
- You can not publish any texts copied from other websites.
- You can not publish texts that directly advertise any sites, products, companies etc. without prior information and decision of the administrator.
What are the requirements?
- You must be a football fan.
- You have to use fluent English in writing.
What you get in return?
- Satisfaction due to take part of amazing Euro event.
- Fame, yours articles will be read by thousands of other fans.
To be granted the status of an editor use the form below and write a few words about yourself and what you would like to write about. If your application is accepted you will receive an email with further instructions.
Publishers application form
Press/news release form
All the news published on the website poland2012.net are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5. Each article will be signed with you nickname or surname. You can copy your texts to any website; however it is required to add at the beginning or at the end of the texts the following link:
<a href="http://poland2012.net/link-to-news/">Title of the news on Poland2012.net</a>
The idea is that the reader could easily go to the original news (via a hyperlink) and that the source was clearly visible (the website poland2012.net). This link should be applied strictly. If in doubt, ask any questions by e-mail: info [at] poland2012 [dot] net.
Log into poland2012.net publishers platform
If you alredy have status of an editor, just log in and white your article. After review by an administrator, it will be published.