This July, Sportsbet, the Bitcoin bookmaker turning up the heat with sizzling promos, giveaways, and cashbacks.
Two MVP’s just lit up the field with the help of Ronaldo and Messi.
Sportsbet monthly winners
Here are our lucky winners from last months Return of the Champions draw:
Congratulations! Cryptomaniaks & AskGamblers
Your signed jerseys are already on their way to you. Goooooaaaaalll!!!
If you didn’t score this time around don’t sweat it. We’ve got a bunch of new and exciting promos rolling your players’ way. Right. About. Now!
This July, we…
- Double down with the Masters of Blackjack.
- Experience the Joy of Multis.
- Do the math with Weekly 10% Cashbacks.
Interested in cryptocurrency sports betting? Read more about Sportsbet bookmaker.
Own the table with Blackjack Master!
Get a 10x winning streak and take home 50 mBTC!
So, how it works? The rules are simple. Win 10 times in a row on any of Onetouch’s newest Blackjack games, including Blackjack Supreme, Blackjack Supreme Pro, or Blackjack Supreme High Roller, and 50 mBTC will be credited to your account the following day.
If that’s not music to your ears, it’s time to…
Celebrate good times with the Joy of Multis
Boost your multi’s by 30% when you opt for Multi-Insurance. This lets your players get their stake back as a Free Bet in Sportsbet if their 5+ leg multi loses by 1 selection.
So, how does it work?
- Place a 5+ multi bet on any sport/league at Sportsbet.io.
- The minimum odds for each selection stand at 1.50 (or equivalent).
- Activate Multi Insurance by clicking “Apply Multi Insurance” on the bet slip.
- (Multi Insurance bets are limited to 1 per 24 hour period).
And lastly. Watch out! A killer cashback comes crashing down any second!
Boom! It’s cashback time!
- Play any of your favourite games and get a 10% cashback on any net losses.
- Max cashback per player stands at 400 mBTC (or currency equivalent).
- Min payout amount is set at 1 mBTC (or currency equivalent).
Good luck and remember to visit Sportsbet.io for further details and updates.
Read more about: