The Czech team coach Michal Bilek announced on Wednesday that it already knew the names of 18 of 23 players who will play at this year’s European Championships in Poland and Ukraine. Czech Republic will be one of the group competitors of Poland. “I already have 18 names in my head that I think are the certs. The team may include 23 players and this number will go for the May grouping to Austria” – said the coach at a meeting with journalists in Prague. He said that he had […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw