In Ukraine we still didn’t manage to sell 50 thousand Euro 2012 tickets – UEFA informed on Monday, adding that not only high accommodation costs are to blamed for this situation. In Poland there are almost no tickets for matches available. – In Poland we are basically sold out. In Ukraine we still have around 50 thousand tickets, confirmed Pedro Correia, a UEFA official, responsible for all ticket-related issues. – It’s no secret that demand was far higher in Poland than in Ukraine, he added. Euro 2012 kicks off on […]
Read more about "accommodation troubles"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw