Activator Camp 2012 is Activator Camp 2012 has been created especially for all active supporters who do not want to miss a wonderful atmosphere of Euro 2012 even for a moment. The campsite is located in Gdansk, just 300 meters from the PGE Arena stadium, and will be fully accessible for all football enthusiasts. The main organizer of the campsite, RB-Group, is already well known on the hospitality scene in Tri-City (urban complex of three cities: Gdansk, Sopot, Gdynia) having several lodging places like Plac Rybakow INN or Central Hostel, […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw