Kyiv authority are planning to settle poor foreigners – the guests of Euro-2012 – in hoses on water near the Park Druzhby Narodov, near the Moscow bridge. A few hundreds of hoses are planned to place on pontoon bridges and be moored, Delovaya stolitsa newspaper reports with reference to director of commercial enterprise Khozkomobsluzhyvanie Alexander Diachenko. Every house will consist of 1 room for 4 people with bathroom unit, hot and cold water supply, TV set. The enterprise is going to make power line or equip wind energy device. The […]
Read more about "alexander diachenko"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw