The cities in which private investors took the challenge to arrange the championships are favorites to get the right of organizing Euro 2012 in Ukraine. Such opinion was given by Ukrainian experts taking part in the round table meeting In Kijow on Tuesday, which aim was to discuss the preparation for the championships. In cities, which expect the governments support , the progress is significantly lower. It is visible these days that Odessa and Lwow are not capable to catch up with others – judged Andrij Kapustin from the Euro […]
Read more about "andrij kapustin"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw