Thanks to the Euro 2012 Adidas wants to be the leader in the market of football clothes in our country. The company will take a lot of marketing and promotional activities. – Warsaw has changed. Trends from the West are very visible in the city. Your capital city looks like major cities in Europe. Young people look the same and have fashionable clothes – says Herbert Heiner, Adidas Managing Director. Adidas is, of course, number 1 when it comes to soccer in the world and European championships are one of […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw