“Book of Wishes to National Football Team at Euro 2012” sets national record and becomes the biggest book in Ukraine. The idea of the book, consisting of 2012 good luck wishes from football supporters of different parts of Ukraine, was initiated by the team behind Zozulica project (unofficial Euro 2012 mascot) and supported by information centre “Ukraine 2012” together with publishing house “Summit-book”. The unique publication has a symbolic weigh of 20,12 kg and the parameters of 68x105cm. They are equal to 1/100 size of the National Olympic Stadium to […]
Read more about "book of wishes"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 European Championships FARE football Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw