The 3rd part of Wrocław Motorway Bypass was opened. From today, drivers can cross the Odra and Ślęża rivers over the Rędziński Bridge. Wrocław Motorway Bypass will direct transit traffic from Wroclaw. Wrocław Motorway Bypass is one of the biggest road projects implemented in Poland. Wrocław Motorway Bypass was constructed between 2008-2011. Wrocław Motorway Bypass runs along the north-west side of Wroclaw. The main purpose of the project is to direct the transit traffic beyond the existing streets in Wroclaw. Wrocław Motorway Bypass will take part of the long-range movement, […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw