Facts and figures ahead of the Euro 2012 group match between the Czech Republic and Poland at the Stadion Miejski in Wroclaw. Czech Republic have won 13 and lost just six of 23 internationals against Poland (including games played as the former Czechoslovakia). Poland’s six wins against the Czechs have come in their last six games on home turf against them. The Czechs seem to have a leg-up on Poland, since a draw would most likely get them through as well, but Poland is also playing on their home turf, […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw