Today, at 14.30, was exactly 333 days, 33 hours and 33 minutes before the start of Euro 2012. Kiyvan student Denis Kovalchuk planned to set a record by hitting a ball in the air exactly 333 times so that he could write this result to the National Register of Records of Ukraine. “He’s going to to hit the ball 333 times during 3 minutes on Khreshchatyk street, directly under the mayor’s office. Our expert will count time and help other see that there are no violations. I hope that Dennis […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw