The final decisions have been taken, because each team is waiting for the December draw of the Euro 2012 groups, but there are indications that Swedes will live and train in Gdynia. Gdynia is one of the fastest developing cities in Poland, and, according to recent ranking of “Przekrój”, it is the leader among the best places to live in. Gdynia is famous for its cultural events of national importance or even of world importance, among which one should mention about Literary Award Gdynia Polish Film Festival, theater festival report […]
Read more about "gosir"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 European Championships FARE football Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw