Last week UEFA, the governing soccer body in Europe, finally announced the four Polish cities that will host Euro 2012 championship games. Of the six candidate cities named two years ago, Warsaw, Poznań, Wrocław and Gdańsk were chosen. That left authorities and residents in Kraków and Chorzów, which were selected as alternate cities when Poland originally placed its bid for Euro 2012, extremely disappointed. The rebuilt of the Public Stadium in Cracow is slightly different from the rest of the facilities prepared for Euro 2012. The rebuilt of the stadium […]
Read more about "henryk rayman"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 European Championships FARE football Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw