During the event Euro 2010 organized by Poland and Ukraine, there will be two separate lanes for the guests – said Ihor Tymofiejew, the deputy head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine. He also mentioned that the lanes with the symbols of the “Euro 2012” would be on the Poland-Ukraine frontier crossings: Krakowiec-Korczowa, Szeginie-Medic, Rawa Ruska-Hrebenne and Jagodzin-Dorohusk. Guests of the tournament can also expect the improvement of infrastructure and the overall throughput of the Ukrainian borders. Before Euro 2012 Ukraine is going to modernize up to 20 frontier […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 European Championships FARE football Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw