More and more politics, less and less sports. There is a real danger that European politicians will boycott the championships in Ukraine. Will EURO 2012 be the repetition from 1980 when West Europeans countries boycotted Olympic Games in Moscow due to the Soviet military intervention in Afghanistan? The president of Germany Joachim Gauck was the first to cancel his participation at matches in Ukraine within the framework of EURO 2012; after that Angela Merkel and her ministers announced boycott of the Ukrainian part of EURO. Ukrainian Foreign Office shakes fists […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 European Championships FARE football Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw