The demolition of „Trojickyj” Shopping Centre near the Olympic Stadium in Kiev, which will be the main Euro 2012 arena, took only one week. In Monday, according to lack of money, the work stopped – announced the newspaper “Sport-ekspres na Ukrainie” in Tuesday. – If the demolition of the center has been really stopped, this can finally damage all our hopes (connected with organization of Euro 2012 by Ukraine) – said the chairman of the Ukrainian Federation of Football, quoted by the newspaper, Hryhorij Surkis.
Read more about "kyjiwmetrobud"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw