On Friday, August 5, 2011, the Poland Senate voted against amendments to the Law on security at public events, which permits sale of low alcohol drinks at football matches, including matches during Euro 2012. Last week, the amendment was admitted by the Polish parliament. The Senate rejected the sales of “light” beer in the arenas of Euro 2012. Senator of political block “Law and Justice” Peter Kaleta turned to the audience on the eve of the vote with a question: if today will be allowed to sell alcohol in the stadiums, […]
Read more about "law and justice"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw