The President of Ukrainian Federation Soccer admitted that it’s probable that the majority of Euro 2012 matches including finals, would be played in Poland. The Prime Minister of Ukraine is a bigger optimist. Ukrainians have the biggest problems with the infrastructure, especially with old airports. What’s more, there is also a problem with Olympic Stadium where finals are planned. An object that can accommodate 75.000 spectators is supposed to be entirely rebuilt and extend to about 85.000 seats. A Taiwanese company that won a bidding for the modernization of the […]
Read more about "leonid czernowiecki"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw