Donetsk authorities at the time of Euro 2012 plan to throw homeless people out of the city in a special tent camp. Director of the Donetsk City shelter for homeless Mykola Fedoruk says that guests of the European Championship should not meet with local homeless people. “There will come a lot of people who will see the homeless somewhere in the garbage cans to dig. It’s embarrassing, uncomfortable and not good for us.’s Why we came up with an initiative before the mayor to create some conditions at least for […]
Read more about "mykola fedoruk"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw