Not Warsaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Chorzów or Wroclaw but Cracow has turned out the best in the newest report of UEFA committee that estimates the preparations of Poland for Euro 2012. Barbra Janik, the manager of Cracovian office of Euro matters assures that Cracow left behind the remaining five cities. However, the distance is increasing. The journal “Polska” got fragments from the newest report of UEFA. Cracow can be praised, because despite several restrictions from Platini experts, the city was showed as the example to be followed. UEFA, when estimating the […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw