View of the construction site of the national stadium ‘Olympiyskiy’ which will host the final soccer match of Euro 2012 in Kiev, Ukraine. National Sports Complex “Olimpiysky” (“Olympic”), the main sports arena of Kiev and Ukraine, is now under reconstruction for Euro 2012 soccer cup. Long and protracted preparation of the cable-stayed system lifting started in July and is one of the most important stages in the rebuilding of the stadium. Let’s have a look on the current state building.
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw