Mr Piotr Chełkowski, the chairman of the partnership management, carrying out the construction works, presented graphically the initial stage of the National Stadium construction in Warsaw for the European Football Championships in 2012: 330 000 cubic meters of ground and 6500 square meters of crushed concrete was removed. 32 000 square meters of diaphragm walls was made, 16 00 piles with the total length up to 170 km was stuck. – The winter period was certainly not favorable for any kind of constructional work., and probably this was the most […]
Read more about "piotr chełkowski"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw