By the match Lech-Braga UEFA “gave Poles’ noses a flick”. “UEFA does not want to accept Polish improvisation in the context of the Euro 2012 – admits Jacek Masiota, a lawyer representing Lech. More and more millions of zloties is spent on the Lech stadium and works have not been finished yet The end of the line Since October last year, UEFA checks irregularities at the Stadion Miejski (City Stadium) in Poznan. The facility was officially opened with the Sting concert and later on three matches of the European League […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw