Euro 2012 is a great sports event with a lot of football fans from across Europe. They watch matches, have fun, drink, celebrate or… they want to feel happier. They drive around the country, they may seek friends, and possibly prostitutes. Will all that is associated with it become stronger? the activities of criminal groups, conflicts between them, trafficking in women, forcing them to provide sexual services? “The demand may increase” admits Irena Dawid-Olczyk from the Foundation Against Trafficking in Women of La Strada. However in Germany, before the world […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw