The city wants football fans to admire a nice view while approaching the stadium. I am very pleased that railway will be reactivated. I just wonder whether the windows of queues will be covered with something so as the fans cannot see what is outside? – wonders Marek from Gdansk. He continues “Recently I have taken my son on a trip. I wanted to show him where in two years the championship will be held. Unfortunately, that what you can see on the route from Gdansk Glowny, through Kolonia to […]
Read more about "ruins"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw