On the 8th of June, sixteen countries will compete for the European Football Championship in Poland and Ukraine. The three-weeks tournament will display the essence of world football in the highly-competitive event: will it be the reigning champions Spain? Or is it England’s turn? Wait for a shocker – Greece? The Euro title holders, Spain, have the bookmakers on their side – but as we know, one can hardly predict a sport such as football. Germany and Holland are strong competitors to Spain, who should be on the lookout for […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 European Championships FARE football Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw