Zozulica app lets fans cheer with their phones during the Euro 2012 Soccer Championship. Remember the Vuvuzela? Meet it’s sister, the Zozulica. A traditional Ukrainian flute that will be this years noisemaker in the stadiums. And of course there’s an app for that. The Zozulica is a little clay whistle, shaped like a cuckoo. As we speak, the unofficial mascot is being produced in large quantities by factories in Ukraine and Poland. For those that wish to save their breath or don’t want to carry around a flute in their […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw