The EURO-2012 unofficial mascot competition was launched in Ukraine in November 2010. Main requirement of the organizers – the winning mascot had to embody representative of Ukrainian fauna. The competition proved to be highly popular and got more than 250 entries from different parts of the country as well as overseas – foxes, pigs, bulls, horses and even fairy-tale dragon participated. The jury consisting of well-known Ukrainian artist Evgeniya Gapchynska, Ukraine national football team coach Oleg Blohin and famous tennis-player Andriy Medvedev had a hard task to choose the winner. […]
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw