Wireless Internet is plannd to be implemented not only in kiev metro, but in trains also. For the first time wireless communications will be put on a fast section of the route Lviv – Kiev – Kiev – Donetsk, which strenuously prepares for high-speed movement at the time of the start of European Football Championship Euro 2012, reports the newspaper “Segodnya”. Ukrzaliznytsya is now looking for partners among communication companies who are ready to implement a project to provide wireless connectivity for passenger trains on all lines operating in Ukraine. […]
Read more about "wireless internet"
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 FARE football Franciszek Smuda Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw