The government has initially agreed, that the segment of highway A2, which is nearly 106 km long, from Nowy Tomyśl to Świecko (border with Germany), will be built with concrete. – Such building will be more expensive, but then the exploitation of such highway will cost less – said Zofia Kwiatkowska, the spokesperson of Autostrada Wielkopolska. The road-building with concrete for Euro 2012 costs 22 billion zlotys more than with asphalt, whereas the preservation of concrete road is 15% cheaper. In conclusion it is worth paying more on road-building.
- Polish national team head coach Smuda announced the Euro 2012 provisional roster
- Poland claims Euro 2012 security preparations progress as scheduled
- Camps are being built for the Euro 2012. It will be a paradise for fans!
- Wroclaw stadium ready for the Poland – Portugal match
- Poland national football team – reflections before Euro 2012
Championships Chorzów construction Donetsk Drzewiecki euro 2008 Euro 2012 European Championships FARE football Gdansk germany Grzegorz Lato hotels Hryhorij Surkis Infrastructure Kharkiv kiev Kraków Kyiv Lviv lvov Michael Platini Michel Platini national stadium never again Olympic Stadium photos Platini Poland Poznan Preparations problems PZPN racism soccer sport stadium Stadiums tickets UEFA Ukraine Video warsaw wroclaw